Canadians are dealing with an unprecedented pandemic situation. Handling times of crisis requires decisiveness, creativity, working together and leadership. Today we are announcing that EdgeCollab is joining forces with Cortex Design and EMTS Lab to support innovators from around the globe to commercialize their innovative ideas to combat the COVID 19 pandemic.Our support includes helping you to design your business model, build software, design and build firmware and prototypes, all the way through testing and certifications.
Areas of interest
- Easy to use non-intrusive thermometers
- POC testing and diagnosis
- Tech-enabled delivery of care
- Patient monitoring and homecare solutions
- ICU efficiency modules
About our Contributors
- Cortex’s work covers regulatory and certification services (FDA and Health Canada as well as internationally), quality management system (QMS) creation, industrial design, mechanical and electronics engineering, firmware development, design for manufacturing (DFM) and assembly (DFA) and manufacturing. We run our all our projects under an ISO9001 certified QMS.
- EdgeCollab is an end-to-end software and business development shop. Our specialty is in utilizing technologies such as IOT, AI, and blockchain to improve access to high quality of care.
- EMTS Lab Inc. is an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited engineering firm offering independent compliance services for clients across The United States (USA) & Canada. We are a company that provides dynamic and technically diverse independent testing for Automotive, Military, Aerospace, Medical and Industrial & Consumer Electronics industries, meeting the IEC, NEMA, ASTM and MIL standards