Open Position for Front-end Developer (Angular, TypeScript)
Experience and Skills
General Info and Requirements
Authorization to legally work in Canada (mandatory)
What will EdgeCollab offer you:
- Walk on the edge of the latest technological trends
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Get involved with the different variety of industries
- Get to work with a really cool and easy-going team
We do appreciate your time and effort in applying for this position. We are committed to responding within 7 business days. The interview process is very straightforward. So, please give us a go!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: We offer extended health care benefits, a flexible working schedule, a fun and engaging work environment, paid time off and maternity leave, the option work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Eligibility to work: work permit/PR/Citizenship (Required)
How To Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this position, and if you are interested to joining our young and fast-growing company, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill the following form and apply right now.
Are you interested?
Contact us at EdgeCollab to get more information about the position or if you think you are a fit candidate, simply submit the form at the bottom of this page to apply for the Front-end Developer position.