Open Position for Mobile Developer / Business Applications
Published on Sunday, March 14, 2021
We seek passionate, creative, and innovative developers to join our team and help build leading-edge technologies. With a balance of development, design, and cutting-edge technology, daily routine will never show its boring face.
Founded in 2019, EdgeCollab serves numerous startups and enterprises with solutions for their technological needs. We are a software development and consulting company based out of Toronto, Ontario, and have clients in over 10 countries. Our goal is to become the north star software development firm in Canada by playing a central resourcing role to our existing and prospective clients.
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable web applications that people love to use.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer needs.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse.
Experience and Skills
- Experience with both iOS and Android native apps
- Building and Designing advanced native iPhone apps and Android apps
- Strong experience with Objective C & Swift for iOS and Java and Kotlin languages for Android
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- To perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability
- To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing
- Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Experience with healthcare mobile apps and related technologies will be added advantages
- Integration with Epic MyChart SDKs & APIs will be preferable
General Info and Requirements
Authorization to legally work in Canada (mandatory)
What will EdgeCollab offer you:
- Walk on the edge of the latest technological trends
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Get involved with the different variety of industries
- Get to work with a really cool and easy-going team
We do appreciate your time and effort in applying for this position. We are committed to responding within 7 business days. The interview process is very straightforward. So, please give us a go!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: We offer extended health care benefits, a flexible working schedule, a fun and engaging work environment, paid time off and maternity leave, the option work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Eligibility to work: work permit/PR/Citizenship (Required)
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process
How To Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this position, and if you are interested
to joining our young and fast-growing company, please
send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fill the following form and
apply right now.