Open Position for Innovation Lead / Healthcare
Published on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
We seek passionate, creative, and innovative developers to join our team and help build leading-edge technologies. With a balance of development, design, and cutting-edge technology, daily routine will never show its boring face.
Founded in 2019, EdgeCollab serves numerous startups and enterprises with solutions for their technological needs. We are a software development and consulting company based out of Toronto, Ontario, and have clients in over 10 countries. Our goal is to become the north star software development firm in Canada by playing a central resourcing role to our existing and prospective clients.
- Champion and develop the business idea together
- Work closely with the multi-disciplined startup team (Founders, PMs, Engineers, etc.) to move your opportunity systematically through our process
- Early-stage testing, validation, and refinement of business ideas to ensure product-market-fit
- Secure lead customers to minimize time to revenue
- Iteratively create a go-to-market plan while continuously testing/refining the business model
- For approved and formed opportunities, you have 6 months to launch an initial product, achieve market traction with initial customers and ready the venture for initial outside investment
- Build an awesome team around you, grow revenue and customer base and raise investment
- Coach founders, using the tools and methodologies available, to validate problem/solution fit.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience as a startup founder is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or Business considered an asset.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience since graduating from post-secondary education.
- Fundamental understanding of healthcare industry, pharma, and medtech is a must.
General Info and Requirements
Authorization to legally work in Canada (mandatory)
What will EdgeCollab offer you:
- Walk on the edge of the latest technological trends
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Get involved with the different variety of industries
- Get to work with a really cool and easy-going team
We do appreciate your time and effort in applying for this position. We are committed to responding within 7 business days. The interview process is very straightforward. So, please give us a go!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: We offer extended health care benefits, a flexible working schedule, a fun and engaging work environment, paid time off and maternity leave, the option work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Eligibility to work: work permit/PR/Citizenship (Required)
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process
How To Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this position, and if you are interested
to joining our young and fast-growing company, please
send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fill the following form and
apply right now.