Open Position for Senior Frontend Developer (React, Redux)
Published on Sunday, March 14, 2021
We seek passionate, creative, and innovative developers to join our team and help build leading-edge technologies. With a balance of development, design, and cutting-edge technology, daily routine will never show its boring face.
Founded in 2019, EdgeCollab serves numerous startups and enterprises with solutions for their technological needs. We are a software development and consulting company based out of Toronto, Ontario, and have clients in over 10 countries. Our goal is to become the north star software development firm in Canada by playing a central resourcing role to our existing and prospective clients.
- Build UI/UX for our consumer-facing websites and internal admin pages and dashboards.
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements while considering overall strategies.
- Collaborating with all teams to evaluate feature feasibility and project timelines by identifying priorities, rabbit holes, and unclear interdependencies.
- Translate our designers’ work into well-constructed HTML and CSS.
- Design, write, modify, integrate, and test front-end code.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Reading RESTful APIs to retrieve data.
- Work closely with project managers to provide progress reporting and change management.
- Review code and handling merge requests from other developers.
- Guide other developers to provide viable solutions to problems.
- Actively learning and seeking out ways to continuously improve.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in writing consumer-facing commercial web sites.
- Strong Node.js, React and Redux
- Advanced experience with React, Hooks, and proficiency in React Native
- Demonstrable knowledge of build & packaging systems (e.g. Webpack)
- Writing, testing and debugging front-end code that works across multiple browsers and cross platforms (tablets, desktops, mobile)
- Can handle web services like REST, JSON
- Stays updated on methods of building a web site for good SEO.
General Info and Requirements
Authorization to legally work in Canada (mandatory)
What will EdgeCollab offer you:
- Walk on the edge of the latest technological trends
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Get involved with the different variety of industries
- Get to work with a really cool and easy-going team
We do appreciate your time and effort in applying for this position. We are committed to responding within 7 business days. The interview process is very straightforward. So, please give us a go!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: We offer extended health care benefits, a flexible working schedule, a fun and engaging work environment, paid time off and maternity leave, the option work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Eligibility to work: work permit/PR/Citizenship (Required)
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process
How To Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this position, and if you are interested
to joining our young and fast-growing company, please
send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill the following form and
apply right now.