Open position in Cloud Engineering
Published on Monday, November 8, 2020
We are looking for a junior Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team
to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible
for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and
the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a Cloud Engineer, you should be able to identify the most
optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in
accordance with best practices and
company security policies. As a top-notch Cloud Engineer you should have excellent
troubleshooting skills, stay current
with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance
with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on
Cloud Engineer Requirements
- Recent Graduate, holding degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 1 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
How To Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this position, and if you are interested
to joining our young and fast-growing company, please
send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fill the following form and
apply right now.